Thursday 31 October 2013

Foreword

The birth of this blog is a combination of many things beautiful: pieces of advise provided by wise souls, the discovery of the fact that my body is the most powerful whole created by Nature, the wonderful daily influence of my "Qi" (pronounced chi, is the nickname I have for my partner) since the moment he's been a part of my life, the understandig that if I want to be an active part of making this world a better place I need to start within myself, the peace-making with my ultimate role in the kitchen resulting in the incredible development in my relationship with cooking and eating, and finally, wanting to walk the following talks: "Love the life you live. Live the life you love" and "Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food".

I will be posting about one thing beautiful as often as I can, for now, as a motivation to my own loving relationship to myself and maybe after some time, as inspiration to blissful readers out there. The posts I share will be in the shapes of varied topics; from new things I learn about holistic health and whole foods, to recipes that blow my tastebuds, from bits of my personal inspiration, to images of gorgeous things that cross my path, from stories that just want to be told, to dreams waiting to become realities.

May this be the beginning of one of the great rides my life always takes me on.

P.S.: Today I commemorate too, the birth of my niece Gabriela, there, in the other end of my idealized world, Ecuador. Cheers to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment